everything to be more professional
Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course support course will be held on
01/02/2020 (every month)
BLS Course Objectives :
– After successfully completing the BLS Course, students should be able to;
– Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
– Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival
– Apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
– Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
– Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
– Describe the importance of early use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
– Demonstrate the appropriate use of an AED
– Provide effective ventilation using a barrier device
– Perform high-quality CPR for a child
– Perform high-quality CPR for an infant
– Describe the importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation
– Perform as an effective team member during multi rescuer CPR
– Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for an adult or child
– Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for an infant.
ACLS Course Objectives :
After successfully completing the ACLS Course, students should be able to;
– Apply the BLS, Primary, and Secondary Assessments sequence for a systematic evaluation of adult patients
– Perform prompt, high-quality BLS, including prioritizing early chest compressions and integrating early automated external defibrillator (AED) use
– Recognize and perform early management of respiratory arrest
– Discuss early recognition and management of ACS and stroke, including appropriate disposition
– Recognize and perform early management of bradyarrhythmias and tachyarrhythmias that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
– Recognize and perform early management of cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post-cardiac arrest care
– Model effective communication as a member or leader of a high-performance team
– Evaluate resuscitative efforts during a cardiac arrest through continuous assessment of CPR quality, monitoring the patient’s physiologic response, and delivering real-time feedback to the team
– Recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance.
– Discuss how the use of a rapid response team or medical emergency team may improve patient outcomes
– Define systems of care.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course
This course aims to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics. Students will work on to complete PALS skills practice and skills testing.
Course includes didactic lessons, simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations.
– Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
– Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
– Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
– Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
– Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
– Early interventions for the treatment of the shock
– High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
– Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
– Clinical characteristics of instability in patients in arrhythmias
– Apply team dynamics
– Post cardiac arrest management
– The course fees: 1000$.
BLS – 3 days, 8 hours/day
ACLS – 3 days, 8 hours/day
PALS – 3 days, 8 hours/day
By the end of the course, doctors will get a certificate from the from the host university ( Koc University Hospital).
Koc University Hospital – Istanbul .
How To Apply :
– Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
– Write on the email title : ( BLS and ACLS course).
– Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
– We will send to you an Invitation letter to apply for Visa.
+905325525842 – firstname.lastname@example.org