everything to be more professional
The EEG/Epilepsy/Clinical Physiology course at University Hospitals is an intensive, course designed to instruct in basic competencies related to epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology. The course begins with an introduction to basic EEG. Subsequent topics include adult and pediatric EEG interpretation, seizure semiology, sleep, anti-epileptic medications and women’s issues. Trainees are then given an overview of intra-operative monitoring. The trainees will attend the EEG unknown and seizure semiology sessions. In addition, there are daily routine EEG and extended EEG review sessions. During that period, trainees are expected to attend the daily Epilepsy Grand Rounds from mornings till noon. Afternoons, they will participate research meetings, presentations and daily lectures.
General information :
– The training will be in English.
– The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
– There is just 3 Available Seats.
-Koc University – Istanbul .
– 3 Months .
– 3.000$ .
How To Apply :
– Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Write on the email title : ( EEG Fellowship ).
– Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
– We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa.
+90 5325525842 – email@example.com
Tour in Istanbul : The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
Certificate : By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Koc University )
Note : If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.